9 PhD positions available with funding in Relativistic Astrophysics
This PhD programme has a duration of 3 years and is developed within a consortium:
- UNIVERSITE DE NICE - SOPHIA ANTIPOLIS, France (Coordinating institution)
- SHANGHAI ASTRONOMICAL OBSERVATORY, China
- FREE UNIVERSITY OF BERLIN, Germany
- AEI - POTSDAM, Germany
- TARTU OBSERVATORY, Estonia
- STOCKHOLM UNIVERSTIY, Sweden
- UNIVERSITY OF FERRARA, Italy
- UNIVERSITY OF ROME - LA SAPIENZA, Italy
- BRAZILIAN CENTRE FOR PHYSICS RESEARCH, Brazil
- OBSERVATORY OF THE CÔTE D'AZUR, France
- INDIAN CENTRE FOR SPACE PHYSICS, India
- INTERNATIONAL CENTER FOR RELATIVISTIC ASTROPHYSICS NETWORK, Italy
- UNIVERSITY OF SAVOIE, France
Director of the course: Prof. Remo Ruffini
Erasmus Mundus Joint Doctorate Coordinator: Prof. Pascal Chardonnet
Applications are now solicited for the course starting in September 2012.
Deadline for Application: February 19, 2012
We invite applications from top-ranked students that either hold or are expected to obtain before August 2012 a Master
Degree in Theoretical Physics, Astronomy, Astrophysics, Mathematics or closely related fields.
A certified good knowledge of the English language is required.
9 Erasmus Mundus Doctorate Fellowships will be made available by the European Commission.
The selection of students is primarily based on excellence.
Full information about the IRAP PhD programme, the application form, current poster,and detailed instructions on how to
apply can be found on the web-site:
The contact email for inquiries is: email@example.com